We’re going to discuss and debunk some of the common myths and misconceptions surrounding junk removal services. As we enter the holidays, most of us can expect to receive gifts from family, friends, significant others, and coworkers. If your living space looks cluttered with junk, you may not have adequate space for the new things this year. That’s why this is the perfect time to get rid of the old, and make way for the new.
If you’ve decided to declutter your home or apartment, you might be unsure how to go about the process, especially if you have an overwhelming amount of stuff. One of the easiest, cost-effective, and environmentally-friendly ways to get rid of unwanted items is to hire a junk removal service. However, there are many myths regarding these services that you might not even consider when hiring a professional.
Myth 1: All Junk Goes To The Landfill
Not true! A reputable service like IREP will dispose of your junk in myriad ways. Our professionals always give due consideration to environmental responsibility and will dispose of your junk accordingly. Rather than go to a dump, some items may be eligible for recycling, resale or even donation.
Myth 2: Junk Removal Is Expensive
Some may believe that junk removal is only for wealthy. No matter the economic status, all people feel overwhelmed by clutter at some point. When we give you a quote, we will consider multiple factors, including how much junk needs disposing, and what equipment we need to do the task.
Myth 3: Junk Haulers Are Judgmental
A quality service will never judge you for the clutter you have accumulated. Everyone amasses junk and trash over the years. Our technicians are professionals, focused exclusively on helping you tidy up so that you can enjoy your living space and declutter your life.
Myth 4: Only Remove Trash
When we think of the word “junk,” we often think of garbage, but not all junk is trash. If you own items you no longer need, and they can be repurposed or donated, our team will ensure to dispose of them properly.
Myth 5: Personnel Aren’t Trained
Our technicians have great experience to remove junk from your home or business. We carefully evaluate how to dispose of each item. This requires extensive knowledge of the city’s resources, including churches, donation centers, recycling facilities, and more. Our team will also perform their work in a way that it doesn’t cause damage to your home or the items.
If you’ve considered these junk removal myths, and have decided that it is time to tidy up your living space, contact IREP Junk Removal in Austin. Our professionals provide superior junk removal services while always keeping environmental impact top of mind. Reach out to our team today at 512-587-2186.
- Over time, all of us accumulate junk. We try to keep our living spaces tidy, but junk and clutter can become overwhelming at some point. If you live in an apartment, it can quickly start to invade your space. Many homeowners have “hideouts” where they keep all of their clutter — garages, sheds, attics, closets, […]
- We’re going to discuss and debunk some of the common myths and misconceptions surrounding junk removal services. As we enter the holidays, most of us can expect to receive gifts from family, friends, significant others, and coworkers. If your living space looks cluttered with junk, you may not have adequate space for the new things […]
- Save Money and the Earth Our mission in this company is to stay out of the landfill by recycling everything possible. Businesses and individuals contact us daily to go to various locations and haul their unwanted items. There are many different ways we can all recycle. Here is a list of things we do, and […]
- Want to win free stuff for posting a picture? The IREP trucks can easily be seen all around town because of the firey, metallic blue color. It truly stands out. We get messages all the time saying, “I saw your truck today!” We wanted to take that sort of exposure and turn it into a […]
- The post Kind Helpful Tips For People With Hoarder Disorder appeared first on IREP Junk Removal.
- At IREP, I Recycle Everything Possible to maximize space, while minimizing the waste. We value recycling, supporting our local community, and helping people that share this world. We want to use this day to talk about the important recycling tips, researched knowledge, and offer DIY advice. Let’s turn this Earth Day into something celebrated year […]
- If there’s anything that can be learned from the recent Texas freeze, it’s the high demand for trade workers. The need for vocational schools/trade schools has been discussed a lot recently. We’re going to talk about why it is necessary to invest in a skilled trade, the advantages and disadvantages of trade schools, and a […]
- Many people seem to not fully understand what is recyclable, and what is not recyclable. We’re going to talk about the proper way to recycle and compost, as well as other ways to recycle if you don’t have a bin picked up by your city like we have in Austin, Texas. Here in Austin, most […]
- Measuring cubic feet is quite easy, even though some think it doesn’t sound that way. At IREP, we use these measurements to price everything when serving you with your junk hauling needs. When you book online, or over the phone, we need this rough measurement. It doesn’t have to be exact, but we need an […]
- Waste Challenges Facing Commercial Business Owners Many business owners want responsibility for recycling because of environmental concerns. Unfortunately, they are forced with the real challenge of what to do with the debris, or “junk”, produced as a result of doing business. PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Discarded furnishings, clothes, and personal effects are routinely left behind, or discarded […]