We’re going to discuss and debunk some of the common myths and misconceptions surrounding junk removal services. As we enter the holidays, most of us can expect to receive gifts from family, friends, significant others, and coworkers. If your living space looks cluttered with junk, you may not have adequate space for the new things this year. That’s why this is the perfect time to get rid of the old, and make way for the new.
If you’ve decided to declutter your home or apartment, you might be unsure how to go about the process, especially if you have an overwhelming amount of stuff. One of the easiest, cost-effective, and environmentally-friendly ways to get rid of unwanted items is to hire a junk removal service. However, there are many myths regarding these services that you might not even consider when hiring a professional.
Myth 1: All Junk Goes To The Landfill
Not true! A reputable service like IREP will dispose of your junk in myriad ways. Our professionals always give due consideration to environmental responsibility and will dispose of your junk accordingly. Rather than go to a dump, some items may be eligible for recycling, resale or even donation.
Myth 2: Junk Removal Is Expensive
Some may believe that junk removal is only for wealthy. No matter the economic status, all people feel overwhelmed by clutter at some point. When we give you a quote, we will consider multiple factors, including how much junk needs disposing, and what equipment we need to do the task.
Myth 3: Junk Haulers Are Judgmental
A quality service will never judge you for the clutter you have accumulated. Everyone amasses junk and trash over the years. Our technicians are professionals, focused exclusively on helping you tidy up so that you can enjoy your living space and declutter your life.
Myth 4: Only Remove Trash
When we think of the word “junk,” we often think of garbage, but not all junk is trash. If you own items you no longer need, and they can be repurposed or donated, our team will ensure to dispose of them properly.
Myth 5: Personnel Aren’t Trained
Our technicians have great experience to remove junk from your home or business. We carefully evaluate how to dispose of each item. This requires extensive knowledge of the city’s resources, including churches, donation centers, recycling facilities, and more. Our team will also perform their work in a way that it doesn’t cause damage to your home or the items.
If you’ve considered these junk removal myths, and have decided that it is time to tidy up your living space, contact IREP Junk Removal in Austin. Our professionals provide superior junk removal services while always keeping environmental impact top of mind. Reach out to our team today at 512-587-2186.
- IREP Junk Removal A quick scan of the news or even outside the window during your daily commute will tell you that pollution is all around us. There may seem to be no way to escape the pollution, but that is simply not true. With combined efforts and various initiatives, we can all help curb […]
- IREP Junk Removal A very common concern is, “Which is better, junk removal or renting a dumpster?” The short answer? It depends. We’re going to break it all down, compare space and prices, then you can decide on what is “the best service near me.” Why is IREP Junk Removal better than renting a dumpster? […]
- IREP Junk Removal There’s a difference between evictions & writs of possession Many people think evictions are the same as writs of possession, but they are not. They are within the same process, but has a different set of rules and requirements. No need to worry about unwanted items in either scenario because IREP Junk […]
- IREP Junk Removal Proper junk removal plays a crucial role in the sustainability of the environment, especially now that overwhelmingamounts of waste destroy oceans and choke landfills. In fact, Reuters revealed that more than 90% of plastic waste gets dumped or incinerated because communitiessimply do not have established systems of disposal. This seemingly convenient practice has consequences […]
- IREP Junk Removal Over time, all of us accumulate junk. We try to keep our living spaces tidy, but junk and clutter can become overwhelming at some point. If you live in an apartment, it can quickly start to invade your space. Many homeowners have “hideouts” where they keep all of their clutter — garages, […]
- IREP Junk Removal We’re going to discuss and debunk some of the common myths and misconceptions surrounding junk removal services. As we enter the holidays, most of us can expect to receive gifts from family, friends, significant others, and coworkers. If your living space looks cluttered with junk, you may not have adequate space for […]
- IREP Junk Removal Save Money and the Earth Our mission in this company is to stay out of the landfill by recycling everything possible. Businesses and individuals contact us daily to go to various locations and haul their unwanted items. There are many different ways we can all recycle. Here is a list of things […]
- IREP Junk Removal Want to win free stuff for posting a picture? The IREP trucks can easily be seen all around town because of the firey, metallic blue color. It truly stands out. We get messages all the time saying, “I saw your truck today!” We wanted to take that sort of exposure and turn […]
- IREP Junk Removal The post Kind Helpful Tips For People With Hoarder Disorder appeared first on IREP Junk Removal.
- IREP Junk Removal At IREP, I Recycle Everything Possible to maximize space, while minimizing the waste. We value recycling, supporting our local community, and helping people that share this world. We want to use this day to talk about the important recycling tips, researched knowledge, and offer DIY advice. Let’s turn this Earth Day into […]